Quality and safety
Quality accredited accommodation
*All of our properties are accredited by the University of West of England and University of Bristol in partnership with Bristol City Council. Bristol City Council has introduced an accreditation scheme into the private rented sector offering accomodation for students.
*7 Belgrave Rd accreditation applied for.
The scheme addresses the following areas:
- Gas safety certificate
- Electric safety certificate
- Furniture safety undertaking
- Fire protection measures
- Security measures
- Energy efficiency
- Facilities and room sizes
- Code of good management practice
For information about the Bristol Accreditation Scheme please see the following website: www.bristol.gov.uk/accreditation. Accreditation is now available for properties in the South Gloucestershire Council please see www.privatehousinginformation.co.uk
Deposit Protection Service
All tenant deposits are held with the DPS.
This resolves any deputes over deposits,
All properties have window locks and front door high quality exterior door locks.
Safety in mind
- All properties in the Bristol City Council Accreditation Scheme
- All of our properties have new electrical wiring, complete with a 5 year certificate under P Building Regulations, NICEIC, ECA
- A gas safety certificate
- Interlinked smoke alarm and heat sensors
Quality in mind
- Beds are all double and orthopaedic mattresses are supplied for extra comfort
- Clean modern kitchens and bathrooms and shower rooms are installed
- New central heating systems and the latest energy saving Worcester Bosch central heating boilers
- All bedrooms are double, no single rooms
- Large fridge freezers and new washing machines
- New leather sofas**
- Well kept garden and outside space all with patio furniture
- New double glazed PVC windows*
*Not available in 6 Rudthorpe Rd, as windows to the rear are new double glazed, however the front are original sash windows.
**Not available in 84 Brynland Ave.